Friday 28 October 2016

Harry Potter Festival 2016: Zoomagical Boat Ride

The day after the Hogwarts Express ride, the girls went on the evening Zoomagical Boat Trip on Odense Å from Munke Mose to Odense Zoo, where some scary and wondrous stuff awaited them.

I still do not know how to manually set my camera for less than optimal lighting conditions, so the photos are not all that great, but I think you will get the overall mood.



Off they go!



The previous tour returns to Munke Mose


The late tour was somewhat delayed, and I walked up the river to look out for the returning boats.

At a bridge, I noticed this:





The return of the late tour. The kids had a great time, and if you ever visit Odense with kids during week 42, I can heartily recommend the festival.



No comments:

Post a Comment