Saturday 6 December 2014

New Challenge Rising!

I have had some minis sitting around in prepped and primed condition for a very long time, waiting for a particular event to take place.

And, finally, the stars are right, and the Future Wars Painting Club was announced at LAF on December 4th.

I have a selection of minis to choose from for this little happening; a Space Marshal, some Street Judges, and an entire DreadBall Team, her represented by a Jack.

I'll start with a Street Judge, then paint a DreadBall player, and if I am pleased with the colour scheme, I may do a few more for the team.

This will mark a break from my ongoing projects, as is always the case with the LAF painting clubs, but having some diversity when painting is good for the motivation.

2 comments:

  1. All good models, but I'll be particularly interested to see what you make of the Dreadball team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get around to it, but the FWPC is already up to 30/101 models 4 days after starting, so just now I'm just concentrating on getting a street judge done before it's all over!

      Delete