Sunday 24 November 2013

Horisont V: Impressions, Part 1

I returned from Horisont in Silkeborg last Sunday, and finally I have som time to rant a bit about it.

Firstly, compared to Horisont III in Esbjerg, this installment was much more cosy to attend. Instad of a big sports hall, the smaller rooms of a school comprised the event, and it resulted in a much richer atmosphere (in more than one way ;o) ).

The event seemed a bit less organized than 2 years ago - especially when it comes to meals served, and the snack/beer sales, but all in all, I had a really nice weekend.

Here are some pics:

Friday evening, before the action




A table for Chain of Command. For some reason, I never got any pics of the actual game...

Dreadstreets - a game written by the presenter.

Dystopian Wars

More Dystopian Wars




Gods of Battle (or War?... help me, Torben!)

Grande Armée (I think) 6 mm


No comments:

Post a Comment