Monday 19 December 2016

Mummy Rebased.

I put this grumpy old fella on a shiny new base, and finished 'desert-painting' the base this morning, before my appointment with my GP.

As it turned out, my GP found that I am NOT ready to go back to work, yet, and that I have to remain on sick leave for at least another four weeks...

Well. at least the holidays will pass in relative calm, then...

This mummy was the very last model usable for The Secrets of the Hidden Temple I had not yet rebased, so from now on I can start painting this or that model for bringing the factions up to full Pulp Alley league strength.

Needless to say, most of such single painted minis wil also be recruited for my Christmas Wars project - but that is a completely other ballgame, as they say...




No comments:

Post a Comment