Sunday 4 September 2016

More Progress in the Garden

Yesterday, I finished about 1/3 of the rose bed edge (some minor adjustments will have to be made, but all in all I am pleased with the progress). Unfortunately, today the weather is really bad, and I am not going to get anything done - but from tomorrow the forecast is good, and I expect to be able to spend a lot of time in the garden the entire week!


My wife and Anna went out today, and bought a new wheel-barrow (our oldest one is getting very wobbly, and we always seem to need to move something when both wheel-barrows are full), some joint sand, and some plants for the newly cleared and edged bed in the corner of the front yard, which means that I can also get the cobbles stabilized as soon as I have finished the rose bed edge (I do not think that much cobbles will be left over when it is done, and as the family Land Speeder needs a very expensive repair, I think I shall have to postpone ordering more - but I shall know more about that later this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment