I finished assembling my 'princelings' this evening. I have found that it is easier to fix the heads in place first, then adjust the wings to fit behind/under them.
Tomorrow, I shall put some greenstuff in the gaps under the heads, and them I am all set to begin painting this unit.
I am going to prime them black, then dryprush with a blue-grey, pick out details, and then use clear varnish all over the models.
I have not worked out how I am going to do the unit leader, yet; I may do one in another colour (greyscale or boney white), or maybe use another kind of model - we shall see about that when my Pendraken order arrives.