Wednesday 8 March 2017

Association Football: Striker

Because of a review on LAF I read yesterday, I went and bought the PDF of the Striker rules.

It is an easily digestable set of rules that promises to provide a fast and somewhat realistic game of football - and if, like me, you happen to have a boxed starter set of Subbuteo, you can get stuck in right away!

The game plays like a wargame, no grid on the pitch, measured movement, and using dice  (d6s and a d8) to resolve any action involving the ball.

I have not played it, yet, as I have not been fully well this week (which is also the reason why I have not painted much), but I look forward to rolling out the pitch on the dining table this coming weekend. and try out Striker, as I expect it to provide a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment