Sunday 15 January 2017

GoB: Third Skeleton Horde Nearing Completion

Bases painted and drybrushed, flock glued on - waiting for the glue to settle/dry.


I am home alone with the kids - the wife is in Sønderjylland to visit and help her mother - so I think the rest of this fine sunny Sunday will be spent with good old-fashioned Danish hygge, starting with lunch as soon as Lea has finished the last bit of her homework, followed by a walk through the white-powdered town to the local supermarket to get some eggs for making pancake batter - and then some animated films I have recorded lately!

Quality time with the kids - highly recommended!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No, it's a mix of two very fine HEKI flocks, a dark and a light green, product numbers 3384 and 3385.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancakes and movies with the kids - sounds good! My first thought on seeing the skeletons was "why are they taking a bath in a marsh?" :-) . Then I realised what I was seeing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a nice afternoon with 'The Good Dinosaur' and 'Ratchet and Clank' - and I made a double-sized stack of pancakes to feast on!

      Delete