Monday 23 January 2017

Christmas Wars: Basing The Scooby Gang

With my God of Battles two-units-in-one-go sub-project almost finished, it is time to get the monthly mini for my Christmas Wars project ready for the pain(t) station.

I think I am going to paint Fred up, first, and I thought I might just as well get some filler on the bases of the rest of the gang right away.


As soon as these are off the prepping station, I shall start getting the last Perry French finished for the first Dol Amroth Men-at-Arms proxy unit, so that I can get the bases filled, and get those 16 models of the prepping station, too (it is rather crowded at the moment).

And, of course, there is the jungle terrain I want to build - I have to find all my plastic palm trees and other jungle-worthy plastic vegetation... Well, I think I shall do that one or two bases at a time, not bury myself in half-finished terrain bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment