Friday 13 January 2017

GoB: Skellies Coming Along...

I had a very lazy day yesterday, as Wednesday night I fell asleep in front of the telly, and woke up at about four in the morning. Not wanting to wake up my wife by going to bed, I turned off the TV, and tried to get some more sleep on the couch - which resulted in me being very tired Thursday.

Today, though, all the rank and file of my third Skeleton Horde have been given a wash of Agrax Earthshade, now they just need their bases finished, and I think it safe to say that the unit will be ready for battle before the end of next week (maybe also the other one, but that remains to be seen).

I decided that I shall paint the standard bearer and drummer as individual models, as they have a lot of detail I have to decide how to paint, and that is easier when not painting them as part of a large group. Thus, I have glued them to corks, and I expect to get a bit of paint slapped on over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment