Sunday 1 January 2017

2017: Hobby Restrictions.

I have decided that I need to make a substantial indent in the Lead/Plastic Alps, and that I have to reduce my Hobby Budget, at least for the next 6 months.

We recently had to pay a rather large mechanics bill for having the car transmission fixed/exchanged, my eldest daughter is getting her 'confirmation' this spring, and we would like to be able to go somewhere during our summer holidays.

I have not yet fully decided how I am going to do this, but it may involve a strict painting-to-buying ratio of at least 10:1, or something like that.

This will not in any way impede my blogging, as I have plenty of miniatures to last me for several years of endless painting - what it should mean, though, is fewer new projects, and more progress on existing ones.

The coming months will show how well I fare...

No comments:

Post a Comment