Friday 13 January 2017

GoB: Old Dead Lead


Went through another old pile of the job lot I bought about 20 years ago (and of which I have built most of my God of Battles Lords of Undeath army), and found this alternative standard bearer.

I think I am going to paint him full monty, as, although the sculpt is a bit static, I really like the 'Dragon Order'-style armour, and I already have a pretty clear idea about how to paint it.

I don't know if he is going to end up as the standard bearer of a Skeleton Warriors unit or my first Guardians of Midnight unit (which will consist of very old Citadel Wights/Wraiths with a very simple, almost monochrome paintjob), but as I am probably going to keep piling Undead Chariots on my Command and Support section, until I have 60 points, and only then consider using the Guardians as a regular feature (their cost, 14 points, is a bit unwieldy, just like the cost of the Necromancer).

No comments:

Post a Comment