Friday, 6 January 2017

GoB: Basing and a Standard

This unit is now a couple of steps closer to completion. I have put the last filler on the bases, and in the holes of the washers, and I have cleaned up and glued to a washer the standard bearer. I am not a big fan of this stance, and, sadly, the other command group blister has the same model ­čś×


In a few minutes, I am going to put filler on the base of the standard bearer, and maybe start cleaning up the drummer.

I now just have to remove the excess filler from the rank-and-file models' bases (and maybe clean up a couple of them), then they are all ready for some white primer. I think I may reach the primer stage during this weekend, but I am helping Duregar/Ulolkish moving house tomorrow, so I am not certain, how much hobby time I shall be able to squeeze in before Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment