Wednesday 25 January 2017

GoB: Argonor's Army of Darkness

As promised, here is a presentation of my entire God of Battles Lords of Undeath army. I finished the bases on the four command models earlier today (and have already begun painting some Vikings), which brings my infantry up to a solid 36 points.

Note: There is two models too many in two of the Ghoul units in these pictures (and one unit too few) - I had to pick up Anna from school in the midst of setting up, and forgot to adjust before taking the photos.



My Command and Support:

Necromancer: 14 points
Blacksoul: 8 points
Undead War Hounds: 2 points

Skeleton Chariot: 12 points
Skeleton Chariot: 12 points


























Command and Support Total: 48 points

Main Force Units:

Undead Knights: 12 points

Skeleton Warriors: 8 points

Skeleton Warriors: 8 points
Skeleton Horde: 5 points

Skeleton Horde: 5 points

Skeleton Horde: 5 points

Skeleton Horde: 5 points
Ghouls: 3 points

Ghouls: 3 points

Ghouls: 3 points

Ghouls: 3 points
Main Force Total: 60 Points

Of course, I shall rarely field my entire collection of Main Force units (4 units of Ghouls really is a bit too much rabble), but I actually do have another not quite assembled Skeleton Chariot to quickly bring my Command and Support up to strength with the Main Force list, should the need arise.

2 comments:

  1. The ghouls are my favorite, but I like a little meat on the bone! Great job. Those banners and shield also bring back a lot of nostalgia for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been wanting to do an undead army for ever, which is why I bought the second hand army job lot all those years ago. And now I have it, and am sure that I am going to expand it further!

      Delete