Tuesday 17 January 2017

GoB: Fourth Skeleton Horde in Progress

Glue and sand. Tomorrow I shall start painting this lowly peasant rabble. Bases, scythe handles, scythe blades - touching up, a wash, then touching up the bases, and finally dry-brushing them. Probably work for the next two days. Probably.


I am slowly getting a bit fed up with doing skeletons, and I think I must get a s much done as possible on these tomorrow, so that I can begin to see light at the end of tunnel.

I started this double subproject on December 27th, so 22 days have now passed, and I really need to do something else, soon!

2 comments:

  1. At least skeletons (this variety, for sure) can be painted very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, especially when using a dark was to achieve the 'bone'effect, 'naked' skellies are really fast to get on the table.

      Delete