Thursday 11 August 2011

CROM! Age of Hyborea Project

A fellow LAF'er, Matakishi (www.matakishi.com)has started designing a simple system for an RPG-like tabletop game set in the world of Conan (www.matakishi.com/crom.htm).

I've decided to try out the rules, and as I have no big barbarians painted up (not yet, anyway), I'll use a handful of old Citadel minis, supplemented by a handful of other ones from various manufacturers.


This will be one of my intrepid adventurers - Thrombur, an old Citadel dwarf, painted many years ago with Humbrol Enamels, recently given a Devlan Mud wash and rebased for skirmish games (Song of Blades and Heroes). Nothing fancy, but he'll do for now.

The other hero, an old Elf Wardancer (am considering a name for the fella), is on the painting desk right now - he needed a new base, and also a shading wash.

I hope to get the Elf ready tonight or tomorrow, so I can get a picture ready for the initiative card.




No comments:

Post a Comment