During out last outing of Sellswords & Spellslingers, I found that this Orc's pick was broken just above the hand holding it, so I took the unfortunate Monster aside to do something about it at a later time.
First, I applied some plastic glue to the gap between the handle and the hand, and then gently pushed the pick into the right position.
Then I decided that I might as well get him a new base right away, and that did not take long.
When the filler had settled, I glued sand to the base for texture.
Then it got painted, drybrushed, and flocked, and the Orc is now once more ready to battle our intrepid adventurers.