Monday 14 November 2016

Blood Eagle: Yet Another Civilian Mini

His face did not come out all that well - I need to fix the right (Dexter) side of his mouth at some later point; right now he will just have to do as is.

This is the sixth civilian I have painted since deciding on getting the scenario ready for Horisont VIII, and I hope to finish one more before Friday (I would like to get the last one of the prepped/primed civilians painted up, too, but I consider it unprobable that I should manage that with only two full days left for painting this week (Tuesday and Wednesday - I have to sleep on Thursday, and Friday I must get the trailer packed up with all the stuff I need for the convention), and still having to get some Rohirrim and Dwarves re-based (which is WIP at the moment).





No comments:

Post a Comment