Sunday 26 April 2015

Concrete!

I am having a gaming session with Duregar/Ulolkish Tuesday, and as I would like to finally try out the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game, I need a 4x4 urban board.

Not wanting to mess around with heavy chipboard for this, I opted to get a couple of styropor boards, and treat them like the ones I am using for the LEGO Elves terrain project.

As I need them finished Tuesday, I am not smearing glue on the backside until later, and I have managed to give the business-side two layers of glue, and the first coat of grey paint.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's leaving it to the last moment, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, I gave the boards the second coat of paint this morning, and dug out the minis we are going to use for the 'Barko Brothers' inro scenario - one Street Judge and 4 Perps. Sometimes, having a strict deadline is the best motivation ;o)
      I have some paper buildings/ruins, and a couple of Ziterdes foam ruins, so, although i could use a bit more terrain, it will have to do for this 'getting to know the rules' game.

      Delete