Saturday, 7 March 2015

RPG Fantasy Vikings: Main Characters Based.

I started working (somewhat delayed, compared to the original plan) on these yesterday, and I actually did something that I thought I would never do; I put minis intended for slotta-bases on washers instead.

On the Red Box shieldmaiden I sawed off only half the tab, in order to make the finished mini sit a bit higher on the base, and thus seem taller.

The Hasslefree sorceress had all but about ½ mm of the tab removed

I tried out my recently acquired Loc-Tite brush-on superglue, btw, and it seems a HUGE step forward from the bottles with a long thin shout that always clog up or let the glue dry hard in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment