I did a fairly simple paint job on her:
- Base Coat, Vallejo Polished Gold + Black
- Badab Black wash
- Vallejo Polished Gold heavy drybrush
- Vallejo Polished God + silver light drybrush.
- Black touch-up on eyes and hip joints
- Eyes light grey
- Cords in hip joints blue, green, and red.
- Touch up around the eyes with Vallejo Polished Gold, and the Vallejo Polished Gold/Silver mix.
No excuses for postponing adding the transfers, then - I shall have to order some MicroSet and MicroSol very soon.