It's Pulp Figures' Weird Menace Weird Villains 01 'Crimson Scorpion'.
I painted him to match my Pulp Figures Evil Hooded Minions, that I use for cultists, so that I can use him as High Priest for my VuK Dagonite cult (which is now complete; line-up will follow tomorrow)
I'm too tired to write the colour breakdown right now, shall do tomorrow.
- VOC Worm Purple
- VOC Worm Purple + white 2:1
- VOC Worm Purple + white 1:1
- VOC Worm Purple + white 1:2
- OC Shadow Grey + black 1:2
- OC Shadow Grey + black 1:1
- OC Shadow Grey + black 2:1
- VGC Charred Brow
- OC Burnished Gold with black (dark mix)
- VGC Polished Gold
- OC Burnished Gold + OC Mithril Silver
- Mix of OC Bestial Brown and OC Dwarven Flesh 1:3
- Old GW Dwarven Flesh
- Mix of DF and old GW Elf Flesh
- Elf Flesh
Sash and Shoes:
Now, I have to fill out the rosters, and find a day for the first game.
Can't wait - but as the gardening season is slowly approaching (and I have been set back 14 days by my strained ankle in tidying up the vegetable garden after felling trees), the weather is going to be a deciding factor when finding time for gaming.
Still, I hope to get a game up somewhen here in March!