Wednesday, 14 January 2015

SotHT: Rebasing the Diggers, WIP 3.

Sand added to the bases. Next up some basecoat - still wondering how the transisition between new and old sand is going to look...

I spent most of the day working in the shed and in the garden (in between all the very wet show, suddenly the sun shone through and made the day bright, so I thought I should better take advantage of it to get something done), so this is all the hobby progress I made today.

Tomorrow I shall try real hard to get the last DreadBall player finished, so I can move the paint queue along...

No comments:

Post a Comment