Sunday 18 January 2015

D&D RPG Fantasy Vikings Project: Some Character Minis Arrived!

These three beauties from Red Box Games arrived in the mail - probably yesterday when we were 10 km outside Haderslev at my in-laws, to cut op some treetrunks that had fallen on their lawn during the storm/gale the previous weekend.

The two fighter types are to be used for Anna's character (they are almost identical, save for the armament) as she loves to shoot the longbow in real life (and is fairly good at it, too), so also wants to purchase one for her character as soon as she has collected the means to do so.

The face on those two even bears some resemblance to Anna, as far as I can tell, and it will be interesting to see if I can catch and accentuate that resemblance when painting them.

The 'hedge witch' I ordered simply because I like it - I have another mini arriving from Hasslefree any day now (I hope), destined to become the in-game avatar of Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment