Sunday 12 August 2018

Star Wars Legion: Bunker Finally Complete!

I printed both the closed, and open doors set today. As you can see in the first picture, 'Ironing' does not seem such a good idea - although some of the door surface is smoother, it is also as if the nozzle has pushed material towards the middle of the triangular areas, something I shall have to mend with my Dremel and some sandpaper.


The open doors were printed without Ironing, and they have the characteristic top layer muster that I cannot seem to get rid off. Well, at least it keeps the door surfaces in the right shapes...


The open doors can slide to the sides (and actually close, so I do not really need the closed door print), which meas, I have to do some interior features - but that is only fair for a game this scale!


No comments:

Post a Comment