Thursday 23 August 2018

Legion Terain: A Small Cluster


A 'family photo' of the recently printed terrain pieces.

The printer has been busy doing dungeon tiles the last couple of days, and a Baby Groot pencil holder today, and I have not had time to clean up the extra five Rhydonium cannisters, yet, because I have been working on my jungle terrain, but expect more home-made plastic stuff, soonish...

The girls and I are going to Horsens European Medieval Festival this coming weekend, so there will be no games to report this week, but as soon as I have cleared the jungle bases away, I shall get back to painting Lea's party for Sellswwords & Spellslingers, and hopefully get a game in with her soon!

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out quite nicely, particularly the canister, which you might expect to have layer lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaks, yes, I think the 100 micron settings are working well with that particular brand of filament (Spectrum Premium PLA). In the meantime I am having some trouble with another brand (Fiberlogy Easy PLA), but tweaking the Cura settings seems to be getting me where I want to go... slowly... I may have to get Slic3r, and try it out, as I've heard that sometimes it can make a printer do stuff that Cura won't (and vice versa).

      Delete