Wednesday 15 August 2018

Rumble in the Jungle

Having a 3D-printer working in the background, printing stuff for gaming, has inspired me to start making some jungle bases on mini CDs - those will be used both for Star Wars Legion, Congo, various Pulp games, Victorian Adventures, and my Paleo Diet in Africa project, as well as anything else, I can place in a tropical environment.


The next couple of days I probably shall not have much time to spend on this project (I start my 5-nights work period tonight), but the next phase is slapping some filler  around the plastic plants to hide ugly joints and bases/webbing. I shall focus on getting three of these ready before my next game.


2 comments:

  1. Great job! Where did you get the palm tree leaves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - the palm trees are cheap cake deco stuff from Pfeil & Holing:
      https://www.cakedeco.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_sresults.html
      I think you can get similar trees from various Chinese vendors on Evilbay, too.

      Delete