Sunday 5 August 2018

Bear Trap for Sellswords & Spellslingers

I found this neat little design by RobagoN on Thingiverse, and it immediately struck me that it can be used to mark characters caught in traps in Sellswords & Spellslingers!

I printed the first one with a 'skirt', but then tried another one without it, and it stuck just fine to the bed, so I'll keep the skirt off for this kind of small prints (too much cleaning up to do, otherwise).

Printed with resolution 0.2, but it takes so little time to print that you can easily print it with finer layers for a smoother finish.

There is a little cleaning up to do, but otherwise I am very pleased with the result. I think I am going to print some in various grey shades, too, to help mark traps of different kinds.


No comments:

Post a Comment