Thursday 18 July 2013

It's HOT!

We have the first real summer in 3 years here in Denmark, temperatures crawling up towards Celsius 30, and even the evenings are too warm for sitting indoors. Thus, not much progress with anything, but I've managed to play a few games of X-Wing and my second DreadBall game against a live opponent.

I played Marauders vs Forge Fathers in an interesting game that was hard-fought and in which victory once again slipped through the fingers of the stunties in the last moments (missed a 3-point Strike attempt in rush 13). Close, though.

I have taken (a lot of) Pictures of a run-through of the beginner's scenario for X-Wing, and after editiong the photos I'll start writing up the AAR. Don't hold your breath, though, as I wrote, it's very hot, and I'm not likely to spend much time in front of the laptop right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment