Saturday 6 July 2013


8 human players finally cleaned up and glued to washers (24 mm). In addition, I have cleaned the refbot, and glued it to a 20 mm washer (I still have a few left from an overseas order I made couple of years ago) - AND I cleaned up the two balls.

I also put the first layer of filler on the bases of the players and the refbot. WIP pics to arrive soonish I didn't want to bore anyone with shots of each and every little step of progress, but this is a milestone reached - and if anyone reading this is wondering how I'm doing the bases, pictures tell more than a 1000 words.... well, just about...

No comments:

Post a Comment