Saturday 3 November 2018

Prepping The Governor

Got started on this bad boy this morning.

I expect to put filler on the base later today, when the glue has dried completely (or tomorrow morning at the very latest).

I am probably not going to have time for any painting before Monday, as the weather now permits me to some work in the vegetable garden, and I cannot pass on that, if I want to be able to grow anything next summer, but I hope to be able to spend a lot of hobby time Monday to Wednesday, and perhaps bot get Brian painted and do some work on the female Barbarian for Lea's Sellswords & Spellslingers party.

At least, progress is made, and that is a good thing, right?

If everything goes to plan, I might then get my first The Walking Dead solo game going Thursday or Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment