Wednesday 4 July 2018

Vacation 2016 - Day 14, Part 9: Carcassonne, Part F

It was getting late in the afternoon, and we decided to find a place to eat in Carcassone - so out into the streets we went!


We chose Restaurant 'Le Grand Puits'. I do not remember what the rest of the family had, but my menu consisted of Foie Gras, Cassoulet, and Chocolate Icecream. The food took forever to arrive, I think we spent about three hours at the restaurant in all, but I found it very good (so good that I made Cassoulet the following winter - have to try that again, soon!).





Now follow some almost identical views of the city walls at sunset, with a different one in between.





Anna & Lea not fighting, for once...

We found this 'secret' stairway down from the old city. It is narrow and steep, and almost too much for Anna's knees.


A last impression of the old city of Carcassonne. We slept very well that night!


No comments:

Post a Comment