Monday 2 July 2018

June Sets Another Record

I would not have thought it possible, had anyone told me three months ago that May and June would see so many hits on this blog, but June saw even more hits than May, and I feel a bit humbled by it.

So, again, thank you all for viewing - it gives me a lot of motivation, which is sometimes much needed, when life, work, and family does not always 'click' as one would like it.

July is vacation time, so expect me to take a break from posting gaming stuff - instead I shall try to get my vacation reports up to date little by little (but this year's planned trip to northern France will probably set me back once more).


2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I suspect that such an incredible spike in the number of views is most likely to be 'bots rather than people. Certain Russian search engines have been causes of significant spikes in traffic on my own blog :-( .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been monitoring the traffic, as I, too, was a bit sceptical at first, and I don't think it's the case here. Normally, bots have been causing spikes of less than a thousand hits, and currently the number of hits seem to follow my postings of links to a number of Facebook groups; the more groups a post can be linked to, the more hits I get.

      Delete