Thursday 3 September 2015

Vacation 2015 - Days 5 and 6.

I do not have much to  tell about our first couple of days in Italy.

After crossing the Brenner Pass, on day 4 (Saturday), we drove down to Bolzano/Bozen where we spent the late afternoon and night at LernCamping Moosbauer, and the girls, of course, spent most of the time there in the pool.

Sunday was spent almost entirely on the road, and we arrived at our destination, Camping Oasis just on the outskitrs of Sottomarina, about half past four in the afternoon.

The rest of the day we set up the awning, and arranged the camping furniture within, and, of course, we had a dip in the Adriatic Sea, too.

We decided to spend the Monday mostly in the camp site, but my wife and I also took a trip into Sottomarina to withdraw some cash, and to buy some food.

Notably, I also bought some Italian beer, and I must say that all the beer I tasted in Italy was a nice surprise; I think, though, that this one is my favourite Italian beer, for now:



No comments:

Post a Comment