Sunday 27 April 2014

Flintloque - 1st. Ed.

About 1½ week ago I stumbled on my ages-old boxed set of Flintloque, and I decided that it's about time I get some of that lead painted for a few games.
I am currently working the following sequence in a loop on my prepping desk: Flintlogue-mini, Plastic man-at-arms (AHQ), Mantic zombe.

We have very nice weather around here at the moment, so the garden is taking a lot of my time, and I have not been able to get the modern zombie batch on my pain(t) station ready, yet, but I really hope to get them done soonish.

I am yet to receive the stuff from 3 orders I made a couple of weeks ago(!), stuff for Chivalry, and War Rocket, and I find it hard to keep the steam up when I have to wait for so long for something.

Thus, after seeing some pics of a really nice Lord of the Rings: Strategy Battle Game scenario, I dug out my Mines of Moria set, and decided to start getting boards and minis ready for the scenarios therein.

I already have the terrain pieces assembled and primed, and a Cave Troll, and more than a dozen Moria Goblins painted up, so it's just a question of painting the plastic Fellowship from the box, painting the terrain, and making 2 small boards (30cm x 40cm), that I cut up this evening.

Tomorrow I'll glue sand onto the boards, and maybe seal them, too, and as soon as I have assembled Mantic zombie #30, Fellowship minis will take their place in the loop.

The only thing to slow me down will be the garden, and, if my War Rocket and Crossed Lances stuff arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment