Thursday 3 October 2013

Foiled by Real Life... again...

I'm done making promises about updating this blog. Every time I decide to get something done, something happens that gets in the way.

In my last post I promised to start writing up an AAR for an X-Wing game I played solo during the summer holidays (or there abouts), began writing during a break at work, and then the internet connection died on me after a few minutes.

Since then, most of my time at home has been used moving a couple of tons of organic soil/dirt (I got delivered from the local recycling plant) from the street in front of the house to the vegetable garden behind the house. With shovel and wheelbarrow...

I have been painting a bit some evenings, and, actually, I have managed to finish rebasing some painted minis I bought a LONG time ago.

I don't know when I'll be able to get things on here, though. Time is sparse, and, frankly, I prefer to spend the little time I have for hobbying on getting some figures ready for the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment