Monday 7 November 2022

Skeleton Guards for WoE (Oathmark Revenants)

'Tomorrow' became 'the day after tomorrow', because, real life, but here they are.

I experimented a lot with Citadel Contrast Paints on these, had to highlight the purple with a drybrush and shade the 'skin' and a few details with Agrax Earthshade, but all in all a relatively quick and easy paintjob.

The metal parts are Agraxed Vallejo Old Gold; works a charm for bronze!


I shall have to build and paint five more of these to max out the Skeleton Guard unit for Warlords of Erehwon, but right now my butterfly mind has set itself on getting some LotR stuff ready, and preparing for some Sellswords & Spellslingers (I have to make a new set of cards, as I cannot for the life of me remember where I've put the set I made years ago - AND the printed deckholder 😒 )


No comments:

Post a Comment