Wednesday 23 November 2022

Old Mini, New Life

Something a bit different today, but I am following all my whims at the time being.

I haven been doing some work on this old fella over time. He was block painted many years ago for a D&D character I was GM'ing for back then (apart form the skin which was patially shaded and highlighted).

He has been given a new base (surprise!), and then a wash with Agrax Earthshade on his clothing and gear (apart from the lantern and the knife).

His hair was a stark yellow colour, so I have repainted it with a more natural hue (I hope).

Finally, I have given him eyes.
I have taken som pics from different angles; I am quite pleased with the effect of the shading.
From the back. Nothing to complain about, here.
I used to be able to arrange up to three small pics aside, but Blogger must have changed something - it seems impossible to line up pics these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment