Monday 15 June 2020

Painting Pirates for Åcon: The Fencer


Some of you may have wondered about all those vacation posts. Well, here is why I have had nothing else to show; I have been cleaning and painting minis for a Bring-and-Battle Pirate  game at Åcon 2020, an annual private gaming event in a Summer Cabin garden in Esbjerg.

Here is the first one - a Black Cat Bases fencer I got in a mystery bag deal many years ago.

I have not come up with a name for him, yet, but I imagine him coming from a wealthy family, getting into bad company, and then being disinherited by his father - leading him into a life of crime in order to uphold his dandy lifestyle.

Somehow he ended up as part of Captain Etton's crew, and here he plays the part of the archetypal swashbuckler (although he always brings a gun to a swordfight, just in case).









No comments:

Post a Comment