Wednesday 17 June 2020

Painting Pirates for Åcon: The Chinaman

Well, I was, but I just learned today that the Pirate game at Åcon is cancelled...

But here is the Oriental part of Captain Etton's crew.

There is something wrong with his forehead in this pic, I have to check if it is an actual painting error or just a speck of dust.

I have another two WIPs, but, frankly, my motivation for painting them has vanished into thin hot air, and next week or so I think I am going to spend most of my leisure time working on the driveway.

Ooops, I just noticed that I forgot to paint the buckle! Well, he will go back on the pain(t) station at a later point.







Here is the entire crew so far. I wonder if it will ever grow any further...


From this picture it is clear to me, that the thing on the Chinaman's forehead in the first pic must have been dust - or perhaps a bit of flock. Well, well...









No comments:

Post a Comment