Wednesday 3 October 2018

LAF Old School Fantasy Painting Party: Female Ranger

Another Painting Club is running at the Lead Adventure Forum at the moment, the theme is fantasy metal minis from the last millennium, and as I had to get some minis painted for Lea's Sellswords & Spellslingers party, as well as some objective characters and opponents for one of the scenarios, the theme is right up my alley!

I started by finishing the female Ranger Elfham, an old Metal Magic mini I have had for ages.

I struggled with motivation for this mini, and the Painting Club was just what I needed to get her done!

The last member of Lea's party is Tinre, a scantily clad Barbarian Warrior, incarnated by Mark Copplestone's Barbarian Queen, which is from 2007 or so, and thus has to wait until the current Painting Club is finished - as far as I understand, another Painting Club focusing on minis from 2000 and up is planned for when the OSFPP is completed, so I shall have plenty opportunity to get her done rather soonish.

For now, I focus on painting old minis usable for Sellswords & Spellslingers-and then we shall see about the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment