Thursday 10 August 2017

It's ALIIIIIIVE...!

Well, it has been quiet, lately. Too quiet for comfort.

With both my regular gaming buddies busy with house renovation projects, a confirmation, and a vacation, I have not had much time/motivation for doing hobby stuff over the summer.

With the kids' summer holidays ending this coming weekend, I an going to have more time alone when not sleeping after night watches, and as there is a new Painting Club running at the Lead Adventure Forum for which I have ordered and received some minis from Brigade Games (nice, fast service from across the pond, btw), I expect to slowly get started up anew during next week.

I hope to be able to get a SAGA game or two arranged, soonish (had to cancel with Kevin a week before Anna's confirmation, as I felt a bit stressed by the preparations), which should help me get motivated for continuing my Viking army project.

All in all, the hobby season seems right around the corner. And then there is 3D print...

No comments:

Post a Comment