Monday 5 December 2022

No Elf on the Shelf ...

 ... but a lot of headache.

I spent all morning moving one shelf down and putting up another in order to be able to arrange the contents of our kitchen cupboards a little better.

The walls of our 108 years old mansion are really difficult to drill, so I had serious trouble getting the rawlplugs to fit and stick in the holes (at several occasions I was inches away from a nervous breakdown), but after 4½ hours, I had closure.

I don't think it gets much better with old fashioned analog tools.


Needless to say, between this, physical exercise, and picking up Lea from Grammar School/High School), I did not have much time for painting, but I THINK I might get a winter/xmas-themed mini ready later this evening (right now I am watching the World Cup (1/8 final, Japan leading against Croatia)


No comments:

Post a Comment