Sunday 25 March 2018

Sellswords and Spellslingers: My First Party

I managed to find the minis I had in mind when building my first  party for Sellswords and Spellslingers.

All of them blocked out with enamels many years ago, I can see I had begun re-basing the wizard for Frostgrave (but never got him finished, as I gave that game up after only a few turns played).

I shall have to do some shading and highlights when I have gotten them all washer-bases with filler and sand/fine gravel, but games will be played before those tasks are finished.


From left to right:

  • Shaggram the Terrible
  • Argesïl the Cunning
  • Rhagadol the Righteous
  • Finghal the Sober
I have also located Goblins, Orcs, and a couple of Trolls I shall need for the first scenario, so now I just have to set up the table and get stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment